Located in the heart of Tel Aviv, the Nahum Gutman Museum of Art invites you to hold your event here.
If you’re looking for a creative place for corporate functions, team-building workshops, seminars/lectures, professional and international conferences, award ceremonies, product launches, single day exhibitions or family events — we are here for you.
The museum complexes
The authors’ house wing
A magnificent historical house dating back to 1887, completely restored and renovated, with an intimate inner courtyard.
The new wing
An innovative architectural structure with an acoustic auditorium for events.
The auditorium contains:
- A flexible seating arrangement, up to 100 theatre seats or 80 chairs around white rectangular tables.
- Amplification system + mixer + microphones + 2 wireless microphones.
- A projector and screen with VGA and HDMI connections.
- A podium.
- Wi-Fi network.
- A lobby that can serve as a reception area and for serving refreshments.
- A free tour of the museum exhibitions. A guided tour can be purchased.
* The auditorium and the museum complexes are all wheelchair accessible.
Photo: Nahum Gutman Musem